Sunday

A New Business Venture

Starting a new business is a daunting task.  Figuring out the right name and business model is a real challenge not to mention filing all the paper work in time!

Now a bit about me.  I am currently studying Floral Design at College of San Mateo.  In the past, I've worked with a popular Bay Area wedding planner, helped at several local floral shops, and have planned a few corporate events and weddings on my own.

What is a Sassy Diva, you may ask?  Well lets break it down a bit; SASSY- adj.  to  be lively, bold, full of spirit; cheeky.  DIVA-an admired, glamorous, or distinguished woman. Thats me.  The Sassy Diva.  But don't let the name fool you.  I can do classy, sassy, whimsical and affordable.

So here is my journey, for all of you to enjoy and to help spread the word.  The Sassy Diva is in town and ready for business.  On this journey, you, the readers, will get to see my class projects, my personal designs for my wonderful customers, and any events that I coordinate or design.  I will also be posting pictures of the latest trends in weddings, corporate events and anything else I think looks cool.  I'm new at this blog thing, so bear with me as I get used to updating *hopefully* once a week.  Also, feel free to contact me if you would like to be a guest blogger.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me.  I am looking forward to seeing where it goes.

1 comment: