Monday

Harvey

My how time flies!  I've been so busy with preparing for the holidays and closing the production of Harvey that I had the honor to be in, I have barely had time to post anything!!


Speaking of Harvey, remember this picture:



Well here is the finished product:


He was a lot of fun to make, as well as quite the challenge!  He turned out to be so heavy, that a few pieces of him fell off during the travel to the gala event.  He was a big hit though!  His head is filled with plastic water tubes and his body had floral foam inside.  His hat and bow tie were bought at a local party shop and his whiskers were made of silver Oasis wire.  He is mostly made of carnations, but there are a few chrysanthemums and mums as well as some hydrangea to give more of a textured feel to him.  His eyes  and the flower in his hand are burnt orange dahlias which are mentioned in the play.

To any of my readers who made it out to the play!  Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment