Tuesday

Logo contest!

This week, I decided it was time for an official logo for my company, but I am not a graphic designer and had no idea what exactly I wanted in the logo.  So, thanks to the world wide web, and my father, I found Logotournament.com .  Basically, I fill out a form about me and my company and send it out to graphic designers all over the world.   So far I have 9 entries and 2 top runners.  After a few days, I will find my top 5 designs and then if I can, I will post them on here for people to vote on.

Its very exciting stuff!  Can't wait to have the logo...next step a website!

And I haven't forgotten about the "How To" blog post on holiday designs.  Keep checking in for that post, it should be any day now!  Until then, enjoy this holiday design I created last night:


No comments:

Post a Comment